State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Specialist Cadre Officers Posts 2018State Bank of India (SBI) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Vice President (Sector Specialist) PFSBU
- Vice President (Structuring & Syndication) PFSBU
- Assistant Vice President (Sector Specialist) PFSBU
- Manager (Sector Specialist) PFSBU
- Manager (Structuring & Syndication) PFSBU
- Vice President (Digital Marketing) Mkt & Communication
- Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations) Mkt & Communication
- Senior Manager (Marcom) Mkt & Communication
- Senior Manager (Corporate Communications) Mkt & Communication
- Senior Manager (Events & Sponsorships) Mkt & Communication
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education) STU
- Faculty, SBICB, (Marketing) STU Hyderabad
- Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking) STU
- Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata STU
Application Fees: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 600/- ( Six Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and intimation charges of Rs100/- ( One hundred only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 22-11-2018
Last Date to Apply Online and Fee Payment: 06-12-2018
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Tag : Recruitment