CSIR - CSMCRI Recruitment for Assistant Level – I and II Posts 2019CSIR – CSMCRI – MARS invites young and dynamic candidates with strong subject knowledge to carry out research with creative and innovative approach on seaweed culture through spores for commercial propagation under CSIR, Mission Mode project titled “Technological convergence for sustainable production and utilization of seaweeds (TCSProUS”)
- Project Assistant Level – II: 01 Post
- Qualification: M.Sc., Botany / Biotechnology / Biochemistry/Microbiology OR B.Tech Biotechnology/ Marine Biotechnology with minimum 55 % marks
- Fellowship: Rs.25, 000/- (Consolidated)
- Age Limit: 30 years as on date of interview (age relaxation as per CSIR rule)
- Project Assistant Level – I: 01 Post
- Qualification: B.Sc. Botany/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks
- Fellowship: Rs.15, 000/- (Consolidated)
- Age Limit: 28 years as on date of interview (age relaxation as per CSIR rule)
- Total No. of Posts: 02
1.Candidates those who are currently working temporarily / contract position / Project Assistants etc., in CSIR institutions / universities / other institution should submit “ No Objection Certificate” from their current supervisor or employer.
2. Candidates claiming age relaxation under SC / ST / OBC, should submit valid certificate.
3. Candidates waiting for final result shall not be allowed to appear test / interview.
4. The post are purely temporary for duration of project. It would therefore, not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR – CSMCRI, Bhavnagar.
5. No TA / DA is permissible
Interested candidates are requested to come along with bio-data, two sets of attested photo copies of all certificates and originals as well as two latest pass-port size photographs on 6th May 2019 at 9.00AM at CSIR-CSMCRI Marine Algal Research Station, Mandapam Camp, PIN: 623519, Ramanathapuram District, Tamilnadu. Pleases contact Dr. M.Ganesan (email@example.com) for queries. For details, Please visit www.csmcri.org/job.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test cum Personal Interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
Advertisement: Click Here
Tag : Recruitment